Update References Partially hydrolyzed Cow Milk Allergy
Hypoallergenic formulas are considered a good option for infants at risk for cow’s milk allergy. Exposure to cow’s milk protein in early infancy could lead to increased rates of allergic diseases later in life.
References Partially hydrolyzed Cow Milk Allergy
- van Esch BC, Schouten B, de Kivit S, Hofman GA, Knippels LM, Willemsen LE, Garssen J. Oral tolerance induction by partially hydrolyzed whey protein in mice is associated with enhanced numbers of Foxp3+ regulatory T-cells in the mesenteric lymph nodes. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2011 Dec;22(8):820-6.
- Kuo HC, Liu CA, Ou CY, Hsu TY, Wang CL, Huang HC, Chuang H, Liang HM, Yang KD.
- Partial protein-hydrolyzed infant formula decreased food sensitization but not allergic diseases in a prospective birth cohort study. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2011;154(4):310-7.
- Moneret-Vautrin DA, Hatahet R, Kanny G. [Protein hydrolysates: hypoallergenic milks and extensively hydrolyzed formulas. Immuno-allergic basis for their use in prevention and treatment of milk allergy]. Arch Pediatr. 2001 Dec;8(12):1348-57
- Giampietro PG, Kjellman NI, Oldaeus G, Wouters-Wesseling W, Businco L. Hypoallergenicity of an extensively hydrolyzed whey formula. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2001 Apr;12(2):83-6.
- Infante D, Tormo R. Risk of inadequate bone mineralization in diseases involving long-term suppression of dairy products. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2000 Mar;30(3):310-3.
- Jakobsson I, Borulf S, Lindberg T, Benediktsson B. Partial hydrolysis of cow’s milk proteins by human trypsins and elastases in vitro. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1983 Nov;2(4):613-6.
CHILDREN ALLERGY CLINIC ONLINE
Yudhasmara Foundation htpp://www.allergyclinic.wordpress.com/
- CHILDREN GROW UP CLINIC I JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta Indonesia 10210 Phone : (021) 5703646 – 44466102
- CHILDREN GROW UP CLINIC II MENTENG SQUARE Jl Matraman 30 Jakarta Pusat 10430 phone 44466103 – 97730777
WORKING TOGETHER FOR STRONGER, SMARTER AND HEALTHIER CHILDREN BY EDUCATION, CLINICAL INTERVENTION, RESEARCH AND INFORMATION NETWORKING. Advancing of the future pediatric and future parenting to optimalized physical, mental and social health and well being for fetal, newborn, infant, children, adolescents and young adult
|LAYANAN KLINIK KHUSUS “CHILDREN GRoW UP CLINIC”
PROFESIONAL MEDIS “CHILDREN GRoW UP CLINIC”
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
Copyright © 2012, Children Allergy Clinic Online Information Education Network. All rights reserved